- Carrying out in-depth fundamental studies of the geological structure and composition of the earth’s crust, a comprehensive study of the deep subsoil structure of the territory of the republic and on this basis to develop three-dimensional geological and geophysical models.
- Development of theoretical and methodological bases of geological research programs, assessment of resource potential of regions and introduction of modern technologies of geochemical, geophysical and mineralogical research, computer modeling of geological processes, as well as application of advanced technologies in mineral processing.
- Systematic implementation of applied research, development and experiments aimed at improving the methods of geological analysis, forecasting and exploration of mineral deposits, the approbation and implementation of advanced foreign technologies in the field of geological and geophysical research.
- Further development of cooperation with foreign scientific institutions and centers in the field of geology and geophysics, organization of scientific conferences, seminars, joint research, projects, staff training and education.
- Participate in the training of highly qualified personnel in the field of geology and related fields at the level of international standards, retraining and advanced training of teachers and specialists of higher education institutions.
A meeting with Japanese and Mongolian scientists was held at the Institute of Geology and Geophysics
A meeting with Japanese and Mongolian scientists was held at the Institute of Geology and ...